Pontifical Mission Societies Structure
- The Holy Father Pope Francis
- The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
- Cardinal Prefect: Cardinal Luis Antonio Gokim Tagle
- Secretary: Archbishop Protase Rugambwa
- Adjunct Secretary: Archbishop Giampietro Dal Toso
- Undersecretary: Fr. Ryszard Szmydki, O.M.I.
- Pontifical Mission Societies
- President: Archbishop Giampietro Dal Toso
- The Society for Propagation of the Faith **
- General Secretary: Fr. Tadeusz Jan Nowak, O.M.I.
- The Society of St. Peter Apostle **
- General Secretary: Fr. Guy Bognon, P.S.S.
- Children’s Mission (Internationally – Missionary Childhood) **
- General Secretary: Sr. Roberta Tremarelli, AMSS
- The Pontifical Missionary Union **
- General Secretary: Fr. Fabrizio Meroni, PIME
- **The four Secretaries are under the authority of the President.
- There are national offices in more than 120 countries around the world.
- The General Assembly of National Directors – Full meeting in May; restricted meeting in November. The General Assembly is the supreme decision-making body of the Pontifical Mission Societies. Each National Director votes on the allocation of funds to Mission Projects around the world and on the general running of the Societies.
- Each country or group of countries has a National Director.
- Diocesan Directors are appointed by local Bishop following consultation with National Director.